Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

11 May, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #170

Hi everyone! Have you realized that in only two short weeks, it will be Memorial Day and the unofficial start of summer? Where did spring go? So I have been doing a little crafting to get ready...especially since anything red, white and blue works for Flag Day and the 4th of July, too!





I'm sharing my NO-SEW POTTERY BARN INSPIRED PATRIOTIC BANNER ...super easy to make and a great way to show your spirit on your front door! And...you don't have to sew a stitch to create it!

 
 And here's one of my favorite summer desserts...my NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TUNNEL CAKE ...it's fun to make and you don't even have to heat up your oven...already a good thing here in Georgia!

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is…
anita cedar hill proflie pic 06 2014 small
Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend! I'm so glad you are back here for the scoop. What's going on with me? Oh I'm so glad you asked. Here's a truly amazing home tour I think you will love. It's one of my personal favorites.

967489_10201723252823790_2092275871_n

And, I am crushing on lavender these days! Want to see what I mean? Here's the new look at the farm.
lavender-pillows
Well really that is enough about me. What's that? You want to know what the features are? It's like you are reading my mind!

kitchen island with shelf display on one end

2015 May Mother Day Patio 15

woodbeamstutorialbannerIMG_2504 (1)

2015-05-03 16.33.24

Goat Cheese and Pecan Tea Sandwiches-001

And now…I can’t wait to see what you have to share, so let’s get this party started!

Thank you for linking up, friends!

Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.






Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. Thanks so much for hosting. I have my eye on the tea sandwich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I am thrilled to be featured with you girls today!!!!!! xoxoxo Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute lady! I always love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. I would love it if you would party. We pin and tweet everything. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features. Thanks for hosting! Please join us this week for Funtastic Friday. It's lots of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie