Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

28 December, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #203

Hi everyone! We are so glad that you are joining us for this last edition of the Scoop for 2015! We have loved having you with us each week, inspiring us with your wonderful ideas, and we are looking forward to a whole new year with you, our guests!



It's been a busy holiday season for us at the Plate Addicts with lots of excitement for the little grands! This year's New Year's Eve celebration will be geared toward them, filled with paper hats, noise makers and toasts with bubbly apple juice! ;-) So I thought I would share last year's COUNTRY FRENCH NEW YEAR'S TABLESCAPE. It's a special favorite of mine and worth another look, I think! I hope you will head over and check it out! 

And now...let's get on with the party!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
The Scoop Link Party
We are:
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Our host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.
Suzy from Worthing Court Blog

Hi everyone.  I hope that your holidays have been everything that you've wanted them to be!  This will be the last Scoop of 2015 and I can't wait to see what you've been up to!
As we prepare to ring in 2016, I took a look back at my favorite projects from this past year.  The year 2015 has been quite an eventful one for us.  In case you don't know, we've spent the entire past year remodeling our new-to-us, mid 90's house.  It has been a blast for me to totally change my decor and to work toward giving my home the look that I've dreamed of for such a long time.  We still have several rooms to put the finishing touches on.  I'd love for you to follow along on our journey!
Remodeled kitchen, laundry room, breakfast room, screen porch and a fireplace makeover

Now, let's get this party started by sharing some features from last week's party.

A perfect idea for New Year's Eve!
Fizzy Floats

What a wonderful idea for anyone who wishes they had a fireplace!
DIY Pallet Wood Fireplace

Yum.  I can't wait to try some of these.
6 Compound Butter Recipes

If you have dry skin in the winter, you simply must try this.  It's truly amazing - no more flaky legs!
DIY Whipped Coconut Sugar Scrub

I love anything ticking and this is such a cute project!
DIY Ticking Stripe Wooden Server Tray
Let's see what you have to share this week!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Debbie! I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a wonderful year of parties thank you so much and Best Wishes for 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie