Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 January, 2016

Please Join Me for The Scoop #206

Hi everyone! It's time for another edition of The Scoop and we are so glad that you are dropping by to join our party! Valentine's Day is right around the corner so we are inviting you to share your wonderful ideas or check out the links to be inspired for a fun holiday celebration!


I have been doing some planning for Valentine's Day as well...with a little frenchy, rustic twist. And... I am sharing all of my favorites in one post... SIX WAYS TO GET FARMHOUSE VALENTINE STYLE. Be sure to check it out for some fun and easy DIYs and inexpensive ways to add that popular look to your Valentine décor!

I am also excited to join a talented group of bloggers at Celebrations of Home for our monthly share with Valentine's Day as our focus! My contribution is super easy and inexpensive with lots of texture and a rustic feel... my FARMHOUSE VALENTINE WREATH! I hope you'll head over and check it out! 
And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get on with the party!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
New banner June 2014
We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Our host this week is
Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse
anita cedar hill proflie pic 06 2014 small
How is your 2016 going so far? I'm still trying to figure out which end is up.
On a completely different note, recently I talked about painting metal, more specifically brass, in the post, CAN YOU PAINT METAL?
****SPOILER ALERT****
You can!
Find out how HERE.
can-you-paint-metal
I also talked about the DESIGN TRENDS FOR 2016.
design trends 2016
And now for the features from last week's party.
Cupcakes and Hammers - How to Reupholster a Chair
Dining-Room-Chairs-1-1
Swedish-Pancakes
IMG_1222
IMG_0846
Now let's join this week's party.




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hello fabulous! I love to stop by your amazing party. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie