Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

04 April, 2016

The Scoop #217

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I see that some of you are getting one last snow ...brrr!...  but spring seems to be in full force here in Georgia! I may even be on the verge of breaking my "no outdoor plants until Mother's Day" rule and start gardening! Woo hoo! Soooo....I am looking forward to lots of spring inspiration from you, our guests, no matter what the weatherman says!


Welcome back to THE SCOOP!


We are 
Suzy at Worthing Court and
Yvonne from StoneGable

Your host this week is Yvonne from StoneGable
ME 7- Copy-2
Welcome back to THE SCOOP friends! Here at StoneGable we are thick into home improvements. Today Bobby is working on our laundry room. He put flooring down and is now painting! We are also working on our main hall bathroom and I have gutted the study to make a more efficient and pretty workspace for myself! I've gotten so many idea from all the amazing bloggers that post here each week! Thanks for helping me decorate! I look forward to seeing what you bring each week!
Here's a look at what your hosts are doing...
THE SCOOP #127-collage-stonegableblog.com
2016-04-03-collage

Worthing Court Blog


Now let's see some featured posts from last week...
You will love all these cute RUSTIC SPRING DECORATING IDEAS from The Summery Umbrella.
spring-decorating-ideas-25

We all love a good home tour. Head on over to Twelve On Main and see a delightful SPRING FLING FARMHOUSE HOME TOUR
home-tour-spring

Oh YUM! How about a HOMEMADE BERRY SCONE? These look so delicious! Find them at She Saves.
Homemade-Berry-Scones

She Holds Dearly has the most wonderful tutorial for HOW TO SLIPCOVER A RECLINER.  I bet many of us could use this post!
IMG_5501-6

I love love love this WHITE DISTRESSED FARMHOUSE BENCH. See it at Petticoat JUNKtion.
Simple-Farmhouse-Style-Furniture-Makeover-Petticoat-Junktion-white-bench-project-1_thumb

Now I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get on with the party!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie