Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

01 August, 2016

The Scoop #234

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! We appreciate so much your taking time from your day to join our party...either to inspire or be inspired! Here...August has rolled in with our typical Georgia hot and humid weather but my patio is still in full bloom! I have even added a few new touches. Come on over and take my FARMHOUSE PATIO TOUR after you link up!



Welcome back to THE SCOOP! We are SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE. WELCOME, WELCOME and don't mind my "shouty caps!"


We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
 
Your host this week is
wedding
Anita here and it's my anniversary this month. I've been married 33 years. Here I am with my dad on the big day. I didn't show a photo of my husband because for some reason he doesn't want his photo on my blog! (Can you imagine?) My dad's birthday is this month which is another good reason to have his photo here. Oh that "25 inch waist," I miss you!

Okay...let's get this party started! Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!

2016-04-11-collage-2
GRAINSACKS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE || FRANCE ON THE BACK PORCH

234a

THE SCOOP COLLAGE-234 

Here are a few things from last week that caught my eye!

I would love to be invited to a party at this outdoor space by SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
lumens-backyard-e1468094051886

I love this painted upholstery project from DESIGN DINING AND DIAPERS
PAINTED-UPHOLSTERY-CHAIR

I wish I had some of this avocado yogurt and dressing from 5 MINUTES FOR MOM. It looks delicious!
avocado-yogurt-dressing

I love this summer look from COMMON GROUND.
IMG_5579 2

And now...here's this week's link-up. I can't wait to see what you have to share!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie